Metropolitan Reproductive Medicine offers a complete spectrum of diagnostic and therapeutic care for reproductive endocrinology and infertility.
Our spectrum of care includes the following:
- Ovulation induction
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- Therapeutic Donor Insemination
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Donor Egg IVF
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Assisted Hatching (AH)
- Blastocyst Stage Transfer
- Embryo Cryopreservation
- Oocyte Cryopreservation
- Treatment for Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
- Surgery for Uterine Fibroids
- Surgical correction of Mullerian Anomalies
- Gyneologic ultrasound
At Metropolitan Reproductive Medicine, we are committed to providing your care in the most cost-effective manner. While many insurance plans do not provide full coverage for infertility treatment, we make every effort to maximize the usage of any insurance coverage that you do have.
We provide economical global fees for ovulation induction and in vitro fertilization for patients who do not have insurance coverage.
Moreover, even though the care we provide is very personalized with much more direct access to the doctor than in most other programs, there are no additional charges for this service.